Thank you for supporting our small business during this trying time! Digital gift cards are an investment in keeping our Cider Houses going. We look forward to exchanging your digital gift card for a physical gift card once we are open with more regularity.
- Purchasing a Gift Card. You will be charged immediately upon purchase of the Gift at the price indicated when you complete your purchase. You must designate a single Gift recipient using the individual’s email address. Once you have completed the purchase, an email will be sent to the Gift recipient.
- Redeeming a Gift Card. To redeem your Gift Card, the recipient must have the valid email receipt. You can use the email receipt to purchase goods or services directly, or exchange it for a physical gift card. If you would like a physical gift card mailed to you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your receipt and mailing address. Digital gift cards can be redeemed by anyone with access to the Gift email. Schilling Cider House does not control whether the recipient elects to redeem the Gift or pass it along to others. Codes are single use and may only be redeemed once. Schilling Cider House is not responsible if the Gift card receipt is lost, stolen, misplaced, or used without your permission.
- Minors. Gift Cards subject to age restrictions. You must be 21 or older to purchase or redeem.
- Returns and Refunds. Gift cards are not returnable or refundable.
- Suspension; Termination; Non-Redeemable for Cash: Gifts and Codes are not redeemable for cash or eligible for resale, and are void where prohibited.